Perfect Bridesmaid’s Gifts
Thanks for stopping by the KP Blog where I chat all about weddings and a little about me! Today I want to give you a few ideas for the perfect bridesmaid's gifts! We know that your girls do SO much for you leading up to your wedding day so of course you want to thank them with a sweet gift! Below are a few of my go-to suggestions for your bridesmaids gifts.
- Cute PJ's for getting ready on wedding day
- One of my favorite (& coziest) PJ sets come from PJ Harlow. They have tank tops, short sleeve, long sleeve, pant, shorts, you name it! These are my favorite pajamas because they are so incredibly soft!
- My next shop for bridesmaids pajamas and robes comes from BHLDN. I love the details of these outfits, they are so dainty and stylish!
- A Compact Mirror
- I absolutely love this beautiful compact mirror from The Knot Shop. It has a sweet and empowering message on the front and on the back there is room for a personalized message to your bestie. How sweet!
- A personalized bracelet or necklace
- A Monogramed cosmetic case
- I love the cosmetic cases from The Knot Shop. And whats better than a monogramed anything?! You know we all love our monograms on anything and everything!
- A handwritten note <3
- There is nothing better than a handwritten note thanking them for everything they did to make your engagement and wedding day perfect. I also suggest adding this to any gift you may give your girls, family, friends and vendors! Some of my favorite personalized wedding thank you notes come from Paper Source.
Welcome to the KP blog! My name is Kendal and I’m so happy you’re here. It’s been my dream for quite some time to own a wedding planning company and now the time has finally arrived! I am certain that this will be the best journey in life and I’m so excited to finally show you what we’ve been working on for the past few months! Take a look around, love. I can’t wait to meet you!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Hello beautiful friends! Welcome to my blog where we chat a little about me and all about weddings! Recently I've had several brides ask me "Do I need to tip that vendor?", my response is always "Do you feel like they did exceptional work and you want to give them an...
Hello friends! Today on the guest blog series, meet Katie & Alec Photography! This married couple is so precious and quite entertaining! I've had the pleasure to work with Katie & Alec and they make your wedding day fun and relaxed. Enjoy getting to know them...